2. The administrator of the personal data contained in the Service is Hypercon Interactive Agency, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
3. Out of concern for the security of the entrusted data, internal procedures and recommendations have been developed to prevent data from being made available to unauthorized persons. We control their execution and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Law on Personal Data Protection, the Law on Provision of Electronic Services, as well as all kinds of executive acts and acts of Community law.
4. Personal Data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User, and in cases where the provisions of law authorize the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of the provisions of law or in order to implement the agreement concluded between the parties.
5. The Service performs functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
(a) through information voluntarily entered in forms
b) by sending data on user activity to Google Analytics, in order to evaluate the form of use of the service
The information collected by Google Analytics is processed on servers located in the USA. Using this data, anonymous reports of user activity are generated; this data is not compiled with data that can uniquely identify the user. Google Inc. may transfer the collected information to other entities, if there is a legal requirement to do so, or these entities act on behalf of Google.
6. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form.
7. Personal data left on the Site will not be sold or shared with third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
8. Each User has the right to inspect his/her data left on the Website, modify them and delete them at any time.
10. Links to other websites may appear on the Service. Such websites operate independently of the Service and are not supervised by the Service in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, with which we recommend that you familiarize yourself.
The HYPERCON.PL Website uses “cookies” technology. A cookie (also known as a “cookie”) is a small file of information stored by the HYPERCON.PL server on your computer. This information can be read by the HYPERCON.PL server during a single connection to the HYPERCON.PL Website from the user’s computer. The use of “cookies” techniques does not allow the collection of any personal or address data of the user or any confidential information from the user’s computer. You can change your cookie settings in your web browser.
On the Web site, the “cookies” technique allows you to determine the profile of information in which the user is interested. When the browser window is closed, the cookie is automatically deleted from the user’s computer.